Workshop: Negotiation in Business
Time & Location
About the Event
Through this powerful, compact workshop, understand the role negotiation can play propelling you forward in your career, ensuring you maximise the opportunity available each stage of your professional journey. This 2.5-hour session covers essential negotiation teaching points in an exciting, fun and digestible format. You will put these lessons into practice in real employment negotiations within the workshop. Through this integrated session design, you will understand the theory and have the confidence to apply it in pursuit of your career goals.
● Understand the basic concepts of negotiation
● Identify the many opportunities to negotiate at work and beyond
● Know how to plan and prepare for an employment negotiation
● Understand how to use basic negotiation skills
● Have the confidence to negotiate
The session will be facilitated by Guy Johnson of BreakPoint Black.